Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: I remember why we don't eat at Pizza Hut often

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I remember why we don't eat at Pizza Hut often

    went there Thursday and got 2 medium pizzas and a family order of cheese sticks and it was $35.00.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I remember why we don't eat at Pizza Hut often

    Whoa!!!! I saw a commercial the other day were they were voted best pizza and was running some kinda Pan pizza special. But yeah its definilty expensive.
    GO VOLS

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I remember why we don't eat at Pizza Hut often

    yeah, I agree with the best pizza thing but for that price I can't eat there often. I can't remember what their special was, I think any medium pan pizza for $10 or something
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I remember why we don't eat at Pizza Hut often

    I feel so ripped off, but one of my mediums was a meatlovers pizza that jacked the price up.
    You can't beat the cheesesticks from Pizza Hut
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I remember why we don't eat at Pizza Hut often

    I agree with you on that one.
    I just stopped going there a long time ago. Pizzas are greasy and too expensive. Romano's is my favorite now.
    You might want to try their sicilian style supreme. It has a lot of toppings and feeds the two of us for a few days - $20.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I remember why we don't eat at Pizza Hut often

    [quote=elp6n You might want to try their sicilian style supreme. It has a lot of toppings and feeds the two of us for a few days - $20. [/quote]

    What do you and ID feed the litle ones? JK, I couldn'tesist a little comment!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I remember why we don't eat at Pizza Hut often

    one prefers cheese pizza one prefers pepperoni..... but as it stands they only need to be fed by us on the days they're here (funny how that works) [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    And the dogs prefer any pizza!
    why would that be an odd thing to ask?
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I remember why we don't eat at Pizza Hut often

    Just joshing. I have tremendous respect for you and I_D.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Widespread_Panic's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2004
    Posts
    325
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I remember why we don't eat at Pizza Hut often

    A discussion on good pizza and no one mentions Rush Street/Chicago Dough Company in Kingsport? Easily the best in this area, but Roma's isn't bad for the price. Both of them are better than the chain pizza restaurants.
    The test is simple, if "your" team wins a national championship, do you get a championship ring? If the answer is yes, then you can say "we." If not, you can't.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I remember why we don't eat at Pizza Hut often

    If you are ever near Goochland, Shoe and Freddy will agree with me, Rocco's is as good as it gets. The 22 lb pizza will feed a crew several times. If you love thick, cheesy pizza, then Rocco's is the place to go. If you are in Richmond, make the short drive there.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •